Dermal Fillers, made from the naturally occurring substance hyaluronic acid, help diminish facial lines and restore volume loss and fullness to provide a refreshed, more youthful appearance.
We commonly treat lips (to plump and contour), temples, under eyes, cheeks, jawline, nasolabial folds (lines extending from the sides of the nose to the edges of the mouth) and chin.
What To Expect…
Before Your Treatment
- Schedule your treatment at least two weeks before any important events.
- If you get a blemish in the treatment area, reschedule your appointment until it’s cleared up.
- Avoid anti-inflammatory medications such as Advil and Aleve for one week before treatment.
During Your Treatment
- Arrive at the office with face washed and without makeup
- A numbing cream will be applied to the treatment area to ensure minimal discomfort
- Most treatments are performed in under one hour
- You will see a difference immediately, but fillers take about two weeks to settle.
- You will experience minor redness, swelling, bruising, and tenderness in the area treated, which will resolve within a week.