Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is a revolutionary, natural treatment that stimulates new collagen and cell growth deep in your skin. The need for makeup to hide scars or try to smooth texture is eliminated with a series of these treatments. It uses a specially prepared serum that requires a small amount of your blood and a microneedling device. Microneedling allows better absorption of the PRP, providing deeper penetration of the nutrients and growth factors to revive your youthful glow. PRP treatment creates numerous benefits for the skin, including:
This advanced repair system places growth factors from your platelets into your desired treatment areas, releasing them and promoting repair in the surrounding cells that increase volume and rejuvenate the skin. PRP can be beneficial in areas where fillers cannot reach or may not be approved to use, such as for use under the eyes. PRP with microneedling can also be used on the neck or décolletage.
What To Expect…
- Nicole will advise what medications or supplements need to be stopped for the safety of this procedure.
- She will begin by drawing a small amount of your blood to achieve your hair restoration goals.
- Your blood is separated using a high-speed centrifuge to remove the platelet-rich plasma from the other blood components to retrieve the most vital part, the plasma.
- After preparing the PRP, Nicole will apply it topically in conjunction with our microneedling treatment.
- This treatment can be used to treat concerns on the face, neck, or décolletage.
- Nicole recommends that you give yourself 1-2 days following microneedling with PRP as your skin may experience redness.
A vampire facial is a microneedling treatment with the use of platelet-rich plasma or PRP. Using your blood and growth factors, PRP can rejuvenate your skin in numerous ways by stimulating your cell growth within the body to revive lost volume, add volume to creases and folds, and minimize facial scarring.
Using your skin’s natural ability to heal itself along with its natural properties, a vampire facial uses enriched plasma from your blood to induce collagen production and the body’s own healing responses to treat multiple skin concerns.
Nicole recommends at least 3-4 treatments scheduled 6-8 weeks apart to reach results that make you feel more confident.
The cost depends on your specific needs, which can be discussed with Nicole during your consultation. Microneedling with PRP treatment begins at $600 for a single microneedling with PRP session, and it starts at $1500 for a package of 3 sessions.
Although you won’t see results immediately, your body will begin to boost collagen production and improve skin health. You’ll start to see results within 3-4 months, and optimal results are visible 4-9 months following treatment.
Nicole can discuss the longevity of results, but the results from microneedling with PRP are long-lasting.