Microneedling with radiofrequency is a non-invasive way to restore your skin’s natural glow. It helps stimulate collagen to regenerate and create firmer, more rejuvenated skin that also has less of an appearance of wrinkles or sagging.
Radiofrequency microneedling is a cosmetic procedure that uses tiny needles and radiofrequency waves to rejuvenate facial skin. It’s also called controlled injury because the damage stimulates healthy new skin growth, which can benefit common acne scars or wrinkles.
RF Microneedling can target:
Radiofrequency microneedling is an excellent way to rejuvenate your skin. It’s a treatment that can be used for acne scars and fine lines, as well as hyperhidrosis. Generally, the procedure only takes 10-20 minutes out of your day due to how quick it goes!
What To Expect…
Before Your Treatment
- Prior to your treatment, at Enhance Medical Aesthetics, we start by cleaning your skin with alcohol to prevent infection, then we apply a topical anesthetic about 1 hour before the procedure.
During Your Treatment
- In the first step of this treatment, we will clean your face thoroughly. One of our experienced medical practitioners at Enhance Medical Aesthetics will walk you through the process and answer any questions before starting your new, refreshed look.
- First, our caring doctors apply numbing cream that feels like it’s taking hold already with its soothing scent and gentle touch.
- Afterward, depending on which areas are selected for improvement by our patients – 30-45 minutes later, they’re all done!
- Side effects are mild following RF microneedling, with minimal downtime after treatment. There may be pinpoint bleeding and slight bruising for some patients, but it’s more typically the skin that will only look mildly red for about 24 hours post-treatment.
- Most people can resume their daily routine within a day of having this procedure done!
Microneedling with radiofrequency is one of the newest and most successful skin rejuvenation systems available. The microneedles create minuscule perforations in your skin, which allows for new collagen production when you have finished your treatments. This process targets textural irregularities while adding firmness and elasticity to the more youthful appearance of our faces!
Microneedling with RF works by causing deep stimulation into the skin. Through the action of tiny columns created from microneedles, healing occurs, and collagen production occurs as well as increased firmness in your skin! Micro-Needling depths can vary depending on what you need – we also offer a range of different styles to target various problems like stretch marks or wrinkles.
The cost of microneedling with RF varies on the area you want to fix and your skin condition. The average cost ranges from $100-700 per session.
Most patients require an initial series that may only last 3-4 visits. Within these few short weeks, most people see dramatic changes because they’re coming back every week until then, expecting more improvement each time.
The RF Microneedling treatment’s quick recovery time makes it an excellent option for those looking to reduce the visibility of wrinkles and age spots. You can resume your daily routine within 1 or 2 days following this procedure so that you won’t have any downtime at all!
Results vary based on the individual. The longevity and success rate depend significantly on how often you use it before the skin’s natural renewal cycle resets itself at about 18 months post-application date.
To maintain the results of your treatment, we recommend that you have boosters every 12 to 18 months. The aging process continues despite long-lasting effects in some people, and a booster is needed to keep up with this natural decline.